martes, 30 de junio de 2015

THE BEAT OF THE POPS - Vol 2



01. Tony Sheridan & The Beatles - My Bonnie
02. Cliff Richard - On The Beach
03. Nicky James - My Colour Is Blue
04. Carl Wayne & The Vikings - Your Loving Ways
05. Connie Francis - Valentino
06. Bobby Vee - Pledging My Love
07. Roy Orbison - Oh Pretty Woman
08. Ventures - Blue Tango
09. Eydie Gorme - Blame It On Bossa Nova
10. Ernie Maresca - Shout! Shout!
11. Ricky Valance - Tell Laura I Love Her
12. Tommy Bruce & The Bruisers - Ain't Misbehavin'
13. Avons - Cool And Cosy
14. Helen Shapiro - Little Miss Lonely
15. Bobby Hendricks - Psycho
16. Elvis Presley - Devil In Disguise
17. Ann Margret - Oh Lonesome Me
18. Merseybeats - Wishin' And Hopin'
19. Beatles - If I Fell
20. Shadows - Atlantis
21. Joe Dowell - Wooden Heart
22. Marcie Blane - Bobby's Girl
23. Clyde Mcphatter - Lover Please
24. Paul & Paula - Young Lovers
25. Ricky Nelson - I'm Through With You
26. Johnny Kidd & The Pirates - Shakin' All Over
27. Manfred Mann - Got My Mojo Working
28. Brian Poole & The Tremeloes - Twist And Shout


ESCRIBIR A hectorfigueroa670@gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario